- Assist in preparing, reviewing, completing & organizing lease or contract documents, etc.
- Keep track of lease requirements & generate reports, i.e. credit reports, financials, etc., as needed
- Process leases & other related documents from inception to business opening.
- Keep track of partnership & organizational documents, as necessary
- Assist in the due diligence process & documentation, such as title documents, closing documents and all other related documents, when necessary.
- Maintain database/spreadsheet to monitor for leasing, acquisition & other related databases, i.e. sales report, insurance, marketing leads, etc., as assigned
- Prepare and finalize real estate correspondences, agreements and other transactional documents including, but not limited to leases, rentrolls, estoppels, lease summaries, etc.
- Perform other real estate transaction & general administrative support functions (front & back) at Management’s discretion
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree
- Very organized, detail-oriented, analytical & deadline driven
- Must have very good verbal & written skills
- Very motivated & able to work with minimum supervision
- Experience preferable in commercial/retail real estate
- Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook intermediate/advance skills a must.
Please submit resumes to: Reliable Properties 6399 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 604 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Fax: (323) 651-4011
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org(no phone calls please)