- Assist in preparing, reviewing, completing & organizing lease or other real estate documents, etc.
- Keep track of lease requirements & generate reports, i.e. credit reports, financials, signage, COIs, tenant info, etc., as needed
- Process leases & other related documents from inception to business opening.
- Maintain a database/spreadsheet of properties to monitor for leasing, acquisition, property management & other related databases, i.e. sales report, insurance, service maintenance schedule, utility info, etc., as assigned.
- Assist in the due diligence process & documentation, such as title documents, closing documents and all other related documents, when necessary.
- Prepare and finalize real estate correspondences, agreements and other transactional documents including, but not limited to leases, rentrolls, estoppels, lease summaries, etc.
- Assist in coordinating marketing events & campaigns such as, but not limited to, creating, preparing and updating contact database, sending out and tracking paper/electronic mailers, preparing attendance to trade shows and other related functions, when requested.
- Keep track of partnership & organizational documents.
- Organize and update filing system based on office protocol and office supply inventory.
- Assist in general administrative support duties, as needed i.e. receiving incoming phone calls, mail distribution, typing, data entry, photocopying, scanning, among others.
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree
- Very organized, detail-oriented, analytical & deadline driven
- Must have very good verbal & written skills
- Very motivated & able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience preferable in commercial/retail real estate.
- Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook intermediate/advance skills a must including red-lining/tracking changes of documents in MS Word.
Please submit resumes to: Reliable Properties 6399 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 604 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Fax: (323) 651-4011
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org(no phone calls please)