- Lease documents: Prepare and negotiate extensions, renewals, business sales or new leases.
- Keep track of lease requirements & generate reports, i.e. credit reports, financials, etc., as needed
- Process leases & other related documents from inception to business opening.
- Respond and deal with tenant’s leasing issues and lease negotiations.
- Assist in the due diligence process & documentation for acquisitions, such as title documents, closing documents, escrow, lease review, lease summary, estoppels and all other related documents, when necessary.
- Maintain database/spreadsheet to monitor for leasing, acquisition & other related databases, i.e. sales report, insurance, etc., as assigned
- Prepare and finalize real estate correspondences, agreements and other transactional documents including, but not limited to leases, rentrolls, estoppels, lease summaries/abstracts, etc.
- Perform other real estate transaction & general administrative support functions at Management’s discretion
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Very organized, detail-oriented, analytical & deadline driven
- Must have very good verbal, negotiation & written skills
- Very motivated & able to work with minimum supervision
- Experience preferable in commercial/retail real estate
- Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook intermediate/advance skills a must.
Please submit resumes to: Reliable Properties 6399 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 604 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Fax: (323) 651-4011
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com(no phone calls please)