1. Supervise development, construction, renovation & tenant improvement for retail store projects & mixed-use apartments.
2. Negotiate with subs, supervise development, City approvals, sub-contractors & and construction details
3. Assist in expediting architectural plans & obtaining City permits.
3. Meet with City officials & negotiate related agreements.
1. Bachelor”s degree in Construction/Engineering or Architecture
2. Business experience preferred
3. Knowledge of construction beneficial
4. Strong negotiation verbal skills and relationship-building skills
5. Very motivated & able to work with minimum supervision
6. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
7. Experienced & resourceful
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel & Project Management preferred.